Thanks to Fish Of Gold for tagging me. She hit me with about six or seven awards, so I will slowly be making my way through each of them. Tricksy woman!! LOL.
- Post a picture of the award on your blog (You can find said picture in my Contact section, along with all my others awards.)
- Tag back the person who tagged you to let them know you’ve accepted the award.
- 11 facts about you.
- Answer the 11 questions I’ve asked you.
- Tag the same amount of people as there are letters in your name.
- Ask your OWN 11 questions to the people you’ve tagged.
- Contact the people you’ve tagged to let them know they’ve been tagged.
- I own more lip gloss than anyone I know, including professional make-up artists.
- I buy books like they’re candy.
- I ALWAYS listen to music on random shuffle.
- I collect Jessica Galbreth Dark Faerie art prints. Mask of Autumn is currently hanging over my bed.
- My Mom was a civilian employee for the NYPD who arrived home early the first time the WTC was bombed. I wear her precinct pin on one of my jackets.
- I never leave the house without sunscreen on, no matter where I am in the world, whether it’s sunny, cloudy, or snowing Never means NEVER. The last time I forgot, I ended up beyond extra crispy. It hurt like hell for weeks.
- Lavender and sage are two scents that make me feel better spiritually.
- The amount of hockey memorablia I own would scare most people.
9. It’s predominantly linked to one player. If you can accurately tell me who it is, you’re probably one of the few people in this world who knows my middle name.
10. I hate math. As long as you can add, subtract, multiply, divide, and know how to do fractions and percentages, you’re good to go. I don’t know anyone that uses advanced math in their every day life, and I know some seriously smart people.
11. There are probably 40 books I re-read each year. It’s never out of boredom.
And 11 questions:
Have you ever smoked marijuana? No.
If you could fix one thing about yourself, what would it be? I have a list, but it’s mostly superficial and probably only bothers me.
What is one food you just can’t eat, and why? Gefilte fish. I will not touch it with a 20 foot pole. Just hearing about it makes me want to gag.
Can you openly cry in front of others? I’m very emotionally driven, but I’m also very in control, so it depends on what I am crying about, who I am around, and why.
If your dog took a poo in the park, and no one was looking, would you leave it there? (Even if you don’t own a dog. Just play along.) I’d clean it up. That’s what you’re supposed to do. Thankfully, I do not own a dog.
What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Sadly, I still check for my deceased cat.
What did the hand say to the face? Who do you belong to?!
Do you ever curse under your breath? It depends on the situation.
Do you like waffles or pancakes? Both.
What is your favorite pie? Blueberry crumble.
What is your favorite band of all time? (Bonus points if its the Beatles.) Probably Bon Jovi.
Now for people to tag…..
Bored Nicole (NSFW or the faint of heart)
I have no questions to ask, so there goes that little bit of the rules. Honestly, I think there’s enough here without me having to add to it.