I received this award from a few people, whose names escape me, so I will simple say THANK YOU for awarding me. Both were e-mailed to me, as far as I remember, but I’m just doing the one even though the awards are displayed.
The Rules for The Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Display the Award on your Blog. (All awards for this blog can be found in the About Lisa section.)
- Announce your win with a post.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your list of bloggers in this post and let them know they are being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
10 interesting things about me:
1. Spain is allowing my family (and millions of others) to return and is granting us citizenship for dispelling us back in the 1400’s. I have to admit, I’m considering it. I wonder how many other countries will do the same (Yay Portugal!). Citizenship in more than one or two countries, to me, is a great thing.
2. I find absolutely NOTHING flattering about people copying me in any way, shape, or form. Be original.
3. You will pretty much never see me without nail polish on.
4. I type obscenely fast and virtually error free.
5. I believe in the power of prayer.
6. Even though I’ve been a writer for over 20 years, I fully intended to become an NYPD detective in the hopes that I would eventually get to work for the FBI. It’s interesting sometimes how things work out.
7. If you said something behind my back, don’t, for a single second, think I don’t know you did it.
8. Some people avoid confrontation like the plague, I’m the exact opposite.
9. I like and respect the person I have become.
10. I have never gambled.
I now Award 10 bloggers
7. fairytaleepidemic.wordpress.com (Deal with it Britt!)
I love love love the 10 things about you!!!! NY PD Detective! How cool would that be? And then a Fed? Even better! 😉 Thanks for the Sunshine Award. You’ve been so kind to me today–you are at the top of my list for Kick Ass People!!!! 🙂 Big hugs and tons of love, my dear! XOXOXOXO
I’m really late on this but I just wanted to say thank you for always thinking of me! Life has been rather hectic as of late but I didn’t want to leave you hanging without at least popping by to express my gratitude. I think you would’ve been SO kickass as an NYPD detective because you obviously wouldn’t have stood for any shenanigans (both from criminals and people at work alike). Regardless, you’re still kicking ass even without the NYPD badge so it’s all good. 😉 Hope you have a great week ahead!
Thanks Hun, I appreciate the ‘sunshine’ very much 🙂
You’re welcome. Enjoy the rest of your week. 🙂
LOL! Deal with it! – luvluv ♥
At least you know where you stand with me. LOL.