I received this award from a few people, whose names escape me, so I will simple say THANK YOU for awarding me. Both were e-mailed to me, as far as I remember, but I’m just doing the one even though the awards are displayed.
The Rules for The Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Display the Award on your Blog. (All awards for this blog can be found in the About Lisa section.)
- Announce your win with a post.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your list of bloggers in this post and let them know they are being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
10 interesting things about me:
1. Spain is allowing my family (and millions of others) to return and is granting us citizenship for dispelling us back in the 1400’s. I have to admit, I’m considering it. I wonder how many other countries will do the same (Yay Portugal!). Citizenship in more than one or two countries, to me, is a great thing.
2. I find absolutely NOTHING flattering about people copying me in any way, shape, or form. Be original.
3. You will pretty much never see me without nail polish on.
4. I type obscenely fast and virtually error free.
5. I believe in the power of prayer.
6. Even though I’ve been a writer for over 20 years, I fully intended to become an NYPD detective in the hopes that I would eventually get to work for the FBI. It’s interesting sometimes how things work out.
7. If you said something behind my back, don’t, for a single second, think I don’t know you did it.
8. Some people avoid confrontation like the plague, I’m the exact opposite.
9. I like and respect the person I have become.
10. I have never gambled.
I now Award 10 bloggers
7. fairytaleepidemic.wordpress.com (Deal with it Britt!)