Please check out my pal Jodi’s take on this. I adore her and her sassiness. 🙂
I received this award from a few people, whose names escape me, so I will simple say THANK YOU for awarding me. Both were e-mailed to me, as far as I remember, but I’m just doing the one even though the awards are displayed.
The Rules for The Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Display the Award on your Blog. (All awards for this blog can be found in the About Lisa section.)
- Announce your win with a post.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your list of bloggers in this post and let them know they are being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
10 interesting things about me:
1. Spain is allowing my family (and millions of others) to return and is granting us citizenship for dispelling us back in the 1400’s. I have to admit, I’m considering it. I wonder how many other countries will do the same (Yay Portugal!). Citizenship in more than one or two countries, to me, is a great thing.
2. I find absolutely NOTHING flattering about people copying me in any way, shape, or form. Be original.
3. You will pretty much never see me without nail polish on.
4. I type obscenely fast and virtually error free.
5. I believe in the power of prayer.
6. Even though I’ve been a writer for over 20 years, I fully intended to become an NYPD detective in the hopes that I would eventually get to work for the FBI. It’s interesting sometimes how things work out.
7. If you said something behind my back, don’t, for a single second, think I don’t know you did it.
8. Some people avoid confrontation like the plague, I’m the exact opposite.
9. I like and respect the person I have become.
10. I have never gambled.
I now Award 10 bloggers
7. fairytaleepidemic.wordpress.com (Deal with it Britt!)
“Staying silent is like a slow growing cancer to the soul and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. However, everyone will at least know what you stood for—YOU.” ―Shannon L. Alder