I got hit with three of these, so I am going to squeeze them all into one to avoid annoying people with multiple nominations.
In keeping with the rules:
1-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2- Nominate 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award and include a link to their site (and tell them that you have nominated them.). You can find the graphics for each award on my About page.
3-State 7 things about yourself.
1. I watch far more TV than I will ever openly admit to. My newest obsession: Da Vinci’s Demons. It is one of the most brilliantly portrayed shows I have ever had the privilege of watching. I’m totally addicted. If you missed out on season one, I highly recommend it. I’m definitely pre-ordering this one on Blu-Ray.
2. I’m extremely maternal.
3. I love soft, buttery spa socks. They moisturize, keep your feet warm when needed, and are nice and cozy. Especially when your body doesn’t always respond well to cold.
4. Etsy is one of my favorite places to shop on-line. I’ve gotten some of the most awesome custom-made items there.
5. I collect gemstones and crystals.
6. I am currently obsessed with lemon candles and constantly searching for the perfect one. My favorite candle company in the world is Twistavants. If you buy from them, order Cakebake, Cinnamon, Blueberry, and/or Christmas Memories. You won’t be sorry.
7. I hate the Spring and Summer months.
I now nominate 15 blogs.
Thank you again for the award(s). I hope everyone can accept graciously.
I did these in an extremely random order because it was very hard to come up with 15 AND my new laptop is driving me up the wall. Mind you it’s new in the sense that up until recently, it was sitting in my dresser drawer, still fresh out of the box for the last few years. My post-grad laptop is so badly damaged that I got every last penny’s worth out of it, but I am still slowly transferring my files over to this one because part of me can’t bear to part with the poor bastard. Between actual work and my music, it’s proving stressful, so I am going to get my brother to fix this and get it to work correctly ASAP, unless I somehow manage to figure it out myself, which is entirely possible. Though asking him to do it MIGHT make up for the fact that he keeps saying “You’re STILL in pain!”, like it will magically go away if he keeps asking me about it! Siblings. Can’t live with them and apparently it’s frowned upon if you stab them with a fork. Who knew?!
If for some reason a link does not work, I promise I will fix it as quickly as possible